In Our Home
– When Master returns home greet him on my knees at the door
– When leaving the house, always ask permission to leave
– When bringing Master coffee or any drink during the day, I am to serve him on my knees (there are times it doesn’t happen that way)
– When serving him dinner at the table, kneel at my chair until Master instructs me to sit.
– Master will always take the first bite at every meal. Master will instruct me that I can eat.
– When eating at the sofa, I am to sit at his feet.
– When watching television in the living room, my place is at Master’s feet.
– Always ask permission to sit on the furniture.
– Ask before having any alcoholic beverage.
If going to bed before Master, ask permission to go to bed.
– At bedtime kneel at Master’s bedside and give him my nightly vow.
– Always ask permission to get into Master’s bed & thank him.
– Give Master his nightly bath.
Outside Of Home
– When out in public I will always use Sir or Master.
– Unless Master says other wise, I am to walk behind him and on the right side.
– Always ask if I can spend money on myself
– When going out to eat I always wait for Master to tell me to sit.
–Same rules apply to eating as they do at home.
– Tell Master what I want and he will order it.
– Make sure Master’s glass is always full.
– Always remember that I am a reflection of Master, so behave like it.